REINE BRAND – Sharp Cheddar
Product is sold in units of 1
❄ Freezer-Friendly: Stock Up &
Save on Shipping!
Tangy, sharp cheddar flavor, perfect with crackers and your favorite wine or beer!
INGREDIENTS: Cultured Organic Cashews, Filtered Water, Organic Chickpea Miso, Nutritional Yeast, Organic Mustard, Organic Garlic, Himalayan and Sea Salts, Tomato and Marigold Petal Extracts in Sunflower Oil for Color. contains cashew
NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g), Amount per serving: Calories 155,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 209mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).
Q & A
Returns and Exchanges
We take great pride in offering high-quality vegan cheeses that are delicious and nutritious. However, due to the nature of our products, we regret to inform you that we cannot accept returns or exchanges. As a vegan cheese company, we prioritize the health and safety of our customers. Once a product has left our facility, we cannot guarantee that it has been stored or handled properly, which could potentially compromise its quality and safety. We understand that mistakes can happen during the ordering process, and we encourage customers to double-check their orders before submitting them. If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you make informed purchasing decisions.