Add to Wishlist

3 users have this item in wishlist

REINE BRAND – Rosemary Olive

$19.00

In stock

3.5oz

 

❄ Freezer-Friendly: Stock Up &
Save on Shipping!

 
The herbal and slightly woody flavor of rosemary complements the briny and tangy essence of olives, resulting in a rich and complex taste that is both satisfying and sophisticated.
 
INGREDIENTS: Cultured Organic Cashews, Filtered Water, Organic Assorted Olives (Black, Kalamata, Green, Castelvetrano), Organic Rosemary, Organic Onion, Organic Garlic, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Basil, Organic Tarragon, Himalayan and Sea Salts. contains cashew
 
NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),Amount per serving: Calories 155, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. Omg (0% DV), Sodium 194 (7% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. Og Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Returns and Exchanges

We take great pride in offering high-quality vegan cheeses that are delicious and nutritious. However, due to the nature of our products, we regret to inform you that we cannot accept returns or exchanges. As a vegan cheese company, we prioritize the health and safety of our customers. Once a product has left our facility, we cannot guarantee that it has been stored or handled properly, which could potentially compromise its quality and safety. We understand that mistakes can happen during the ordering process, and we encourage customers to double-check their orders before submitting them. If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you make informed purchasing decisions.