Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
REINE BRAND – Royale
Product is sold in units of 1
❄ Freezer-Friendly: Stock Up &
Save on Shipping!
Botanicals ginger, cardamom and culinary rose are crushed and blended with strawberries, apricot, raspberry and lemon to make this magical, organic, cashew-based cheese wherein the exotic flavors of spices and fruit develop gently together as they age for 4-6 weeks.
INGREDIENTS: Cultured Organic Cashews, Filtered Water, Organic Strawberries, Organic Apricots, Grade A Organic Maple, Organic Meyer Lemon Juice, Organic Culinary Rose Petals, Organic Raspberries, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom, Himalayan And Sea Salts contains cashew
NUTRITION FACTS: Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g), Amount per serving: Calories 155, Total Fat 12.5g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2.2g (11% DV),Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 165mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 3g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (5% DV)
Q & A
Returns and Exchanges
We take great pride in offering high-quality vegan cheeses that are delicious and nutritious. However, due to the nature of our products, we regret to inform you that we cannot accept returns or exchanges. As a vegan cheese company, we prioritize the health and safety of our customers. Once a product has left our facility, we cannot guarantee that it has been stored or handled properly, which could potentially compromise its quality and safety. We understand that mistakes can happen during the ordering process, and we encourage customers to double-check their orders before submitting them. If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you make informed purchasing decisions.