DIY Kit Smokehouse
- +/- 50 grams of dry mix makes over 1 lb. of cheese.
- Takes 5 minutes to prepare and sets up inside of an hour.
- Requires 1.5 cups of dairy-free milk, 2 tablespoons of oil and any additional ingredients you desire to craft a truly signature cheese.
- Consider adding sauteed mushrooms and a splash of dark beer for a really special cheese or simply make right as is for shredding atop tacos and quesadillas or sliced and melted on veggie burgers and sandwiches!
- Ingredients: Gluten Free Tapioca Starch, Kosher Irish Sea Moss, Inactive Nutritional Yeast, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and Various Natural Seasonings.