Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
REINE BRAND – Dutch Leyden Cumin Cheddar
This product is hand-cut and wrapped in-house. Sold in 3oz portions.
Earthy, cumin-infused white cheddar with a mild sweetness. “Dutch Leyden” style cheese originates in the Netherlands but in this case, it has been modernized with 100% vegan ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Cultured Organic Cashews, Filtered Water, Organic Toasted Cumin, Organic Chickpea Miso, Nutritional Yeast, Organic Mustard, Organic Garlic, Organic Onion, Himalayan and Sea Salts. contains cashew
NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g), Amount per serving: Calories 155,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. Omg (0% DV), Sodium 209mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. Og Added Sugars), Protein 6g Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (12% DV), Potas. (5% DV)
Returns and Exchanges
We take great pride in offering high-quality vegan cheeses that are delicious and nutritious. However, due to the nature of our products, we regret to inform you that we cannot accept returns or exchanges. As a vegan cheese company, we prioritize the health and safety of our customers. Once a product has left our facility, we cannot guarantee that it has been stored or handled properly, which could potentially compromise its quality and safety. We understand that mistakes can happen during the ordering process, and we encourage customers to double-check their orders before submitting them. If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you make informed purchasing decisions.
There are no reviews yet.