REINE BRAND – Ambrosia



In the ancient Greek myths, Ambrosia- the food or drink of the gods, confers longevity or immortality upon whoever consumes it. Reine’s take on the luscious combo of mandarin, clementine, pineapple and coconut in an aged cheese is still savory enough for your favorite crackers.
INGREDIENTS: Cultured Organic Cashews, Organic Coconut Milk, Filtered Water, Organic Oranges, Organic Clementine Tangerines (Juice And Zest), Organic Maple, Organic Pineapple, Organic Chickpea Miso, Vegan Marshmallows, Organic Coconut Flakes Himalayan And Sea Salts contains cashew, coconut
NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g), Amount per serving: Calories 160,Total Fat 13g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2.2g (11% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 165mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 3g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 4g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (5% DV)

In stock

Please note, we ship Monday through Wednesday to insure deliveries are not delayed over a weekend. Although 2-Day Shipping may be available to select in checkout, we strongly encourage you to select a 1-Day delivery option to insure ice packs and products are still cold when your package arrives.

Guaranteed Safe Checkout


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Returns and Exchanges

We take great pride in offering high-quality vegan cheeses that are delicious and nutritious. However, due to the nature of our products, we regret to inform you that we cannot accept returns or exchanges. As a vegan cheese company, we prioritize the health and safety of our customers. Once a product has left our facility, we cannot guarantee that it has been stored or handled properly, which could potentially compromise its quality and safety. We understand that mistakes can happen during the ordering process, and we encourage customers to double-check their orders before submitting them. If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you make informed purchasing decisions.