DIY Kit Mozzarella Food Service Size
- +/- 500 grams of dry mix which creates over 10 lbs. of prepared cheese.
- The cost per ounce of finished cheese is $.47 (cents) affording restaurant chefs fabulous margins.
- Using the base mix offers the restaurant Chef, or home cook, the ability to make unlimited custom varietals of firm and meltable cheese.
- Invoke your creativity with the addition of such things as caramelized onions, garlic, sauteed mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, etc to craft a completely unique and proprietary cheese blend.
- For 1 lb of finished cheese one will need 50 grams of the mix plus the addition of 1.5 cups of fluid (veggie based milk or broth) and 2-4 tablespoons of refined coconut oil. This mix makes 10 lbs worth of finished customizable cheese and make as little or as much as you want at any given time.
- Ingredients: Gluten Free Tapioca Starch, Kosher Irish Sea Moss and Pink Himalayan Sea Salt.
- The cost includes shipping.