BULK DIY MIX - MAKES 10 LBS OF FINISHED MELTABLE CHEESE BASE
- +/- 500 grams of dry mix.
- Using the base mix offers the Chef or home cook the ability to make unlimited custom varietals of firm and meltable cheese. For 1 lb of finished cheese one will need 50 grams of the mix plus the addition of 1.33 cups of fluid (veggie based milk or broth) and 6 tablespoons of refined coconut oil.
- Recipes are included for Herb, Pepper Jack, Smokey Cheddar and Swiss. Additionally, we invite creativity with the addition of such things as caramelized onions, garlic, sauteed mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, etc to craft a completely unique and proprietary cheese blend.
- This mix makes 10 lbs worth of finished customizable cheese and make as little or as much as you want at any given time. The cost is $.50 (cents) an ounce of finished customizable cheese and typically restaurants charge the guest $2 to add Vegan cheese to a menu item. This affords fabulous margins for a restaurant with the ability to offer guests a proprietary product that uniquely reflects the restaurant brand.
- The cost includes shipping.