DIY Kit Chile Pepper
- +/- 50 grams of dry mix makes over 1 lb. of cheese.
- Takes 5 minutes to prepare and sets up inside of an hour.
- Requires 1.5 cups of dairy-free milk, 2 tablespoons of oil and any additional ingredients you desire to craft a truly signature cheese.
- Consider kicking it up with more heat from fresh or marinated chile peppers, shred it up and melt it over a plate of organic corn tortilla chips!
- Ingredients: Gluten Free Tapioca Starch, Kosher Irish Sea Moss, Inactive Nutritional Yeast, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and Various Natural Seasonings.